Bonjour tout le monde!
Monday, still white and -6°!! I thought I would introduce you to my three lovely dogs today I have twin Afghan hounds, bitches, and a male Doberman, tricky, you might say, but he paid a visit to the vet quite early in his life ( shame).He is 8years old now and the ladies are 5years. They might be twins but look totally different, one a beautiful blonde, the other an elegant grey and black. The dobie is abit out of frame, sorry about that-must find another picture.
They all have unusual names -- Can you guess them???????
Horses have been another love of my life. At one time I had six, of course was a lot younger in those days! I so miss them, and still do go for the odd hack generally whilst on holiday. Talking of holidays - where to go this year? My favourite place is Italy- love Rome. France is great too, but as I already live there.......................
- MORE ABOUT ALEX
- THE WHITE HERON
- SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW............
- TRUTH -- poem for wednesday
- MEN AT WORK ON THE POOL
- SUNDAY IN FRANCE
- PLEASE NOTE Any poems or writings attributed to A...
- CHERRY RIPE
- BLOWING A RASPBERRY!
- THANK GOODNESS!
- Evening in France
- BEDROOM SCENE
- Poem for today
- Derran Brown mindreader or majician ?
- My Lovely three dogs
- CHILD LOST
- last excerpt from " Eunuchs of the World Unite"
- not all sad
- 2nd and 3rd of the three poems - 1973
- Memories of a man I once shared my life with
- ▼ Jan (21)