Thursday, March 12, 2009

AN ANNOUNCEMENT !

Wonderful news which I would like to share ....

The day before yesterday my sixth great grandchild was born! A beautiful little girl.... mother and baby doing fine, she weighed in at 6lb 12 oz and her name is Natasha!
and here she is less than 24 hours old.......
My family now consists - 4 children ( all girls), 11 grandchildren ( 5 girls and 6 boys) and 6 great grandchildren ( 5 girls and 1 boy) -- isn't that wonderful!
To me that is what life is all about---families .

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. I hope mom and baby are doing well and getting lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thankyou Cori. All are well, apparently the baby is sleeping at night and giving my grandaughter a good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Delphine! What a gorgeous baby!!! I love the name they chose for her. You must be so excited. Being a grandparent is wonderful, I must agree. I have 5 and that will probably be all for me, but they fill our lives with so much joy.

    Blessings to the wee one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Susan, I can't wait to see her, we are going over to England at Easter, I need a cuddle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I know I posted here but I don't see my comment. Maybe it didnt go through and I didn't notice. Beautiful beautiful baby. Will enjoy seeing photos as the months go by.

    ReplyDelete