Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A BLOGGERS' FLOWERY FAREWELL !


My present partner Chris, and I, are taking off for an adventure in our motorhome this weekend, to spend some time with no pressures or time limits. Chris has recently had a heart attack and needs the rest, and I, well, I just need some book time and scrabble time, with no TV bulletins about swine flu, nor politicians arguing about expenses abuse. I want to experience late mornings, early nights, meals outside, shorts and tee shirts, B-B-Q's, wandering, swimming, exploring, site-seeing, chatting, and stopping to smell the flowers on the way, etc etc.


Speaking of flowers I shall leave you will some beauties which I took last week at an animal park here in mid France......






Beautiful pink rhodedendrums


A darker variety!



Not sure what this is? Perhaps magnolia - I am hopeless!



Lovely pink and white heather!




Another gorgeous rhodedendrum this one a delicate cream colour!




But- I shall miss the internet, and the blogging , and, believe it or not, some of the soaps!! ( sad isn't it!) So I shall be back sometime !!

1 comment: